I have never in my life seen such an idiot
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 01:03:39 UTC
Look at him:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_iraq_weapons_defense_040109212053
Krisztina
2004-01-10 05:34:21 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053

Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.

Krisztina

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 11:09:26 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053
Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.

George
http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/79105/IUMA/Bands/Miklos_L/audio/Miklos_L_-_Prisoners_Of_Desires.mp3
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 22:41:18 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053
Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.
George
--
http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/79105/IUMA/Bands/Miklos_L/audio/Miklos_L_-_Prisoners_Of_Desires.mp3
Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of evil" in the form of
controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is sick, dictatorial. They
obviously don't have much understanding of humanity, history, etc. They are pissing
disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified from them (World leaders?)
sheryl
Krisztina
2004-01-11 04:28:08 UTC
Post by sheryl
Well if they are world leader then the world is in sorry shape.
sheryl
Well, you are certainly right about that, Sheryl. The world needs to stand up
and hold the US accountable for its actions, instead of allowing themselves to
be intimidated by these neo-CON bullies!!

And, let's face it!!! Terrorism is terrorism, by any other name...whether it be
on the individual, group, OR state level!!!!

Krisztina
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Krisztina
2004-01-11 04:22:28 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.
George
--
Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of evil" in the form of
controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is sick, dictatorial.
Yes, I agree totally!!! I lived in Hungary -- Apropos, magyar vagy? Nagyon
teszik a "neved" ;-) for ten years, five of which were under communist rule
and, let me tell you, I see the same kind of police state emerging here now.
Only it will be much worse here, because they are doing it in the name of
so-called freedom and democracy and employing the latest surveillence
technology and police tactics, as they trample all over our constitutional
rights!!!
Post by Krisztina
They
obviously don't have much understanding of humanity, history, etc.
No, and neither do they have a social conscience or feel any obligation to the
American people!!!! They are neo-CON artists and are interested only in
stuffing their own pockets and achieving global domination. Moreover, the US
had the audacity to incite the Hungarians to revolt in 1956, promising to come
to their assistance if they did. And, when they DID revolt in '56, the US sat
back and did NOTHING, allowed Hungarians to be gunned down and crushed by
Soviet tanks in Szabadsag Ter (FREEDOM Square)!!!

And NOW, the US has the unmitigated gall to launch a war of aggression --
moreover one based on lies! -- against another country, totally in
contravention of international law, claiming that it is all in the interest of
promoting freedom and democracy, even as they are now robbing us of our own
freedom here in the States!!!. What hypocrisy!!!!!!!
Post by Krisztina
They are pissing
disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified from them (World leaders?)
YES, It really is disgusting...to the point of being obscene!!!! As for the US
and UK being world leaders, far from it!!! They are the pariahs of the world
now!!!

Krisztina

BTW, I checked out that website in your signature. Nice!!! :-)))

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Roy Cecil
2004-01-11 15:47:08 UTC
Hello Krisztina,
I have seen the anger in your posting. Well the anger is universally
felt by a lot of people I know. I personally felt it about the whole
episode. But The question I asked me and my friends is 'Do we do
anything about it??'.
It is my personal opinion that countries are irrelevant. Recently
while working on some problems in networks, I was thinking how much
computing overhead is introduced because of countries and their
policing and self interest.
I guess people should work for one world. And for the prosperity of
the entire mankind.

If people are dying of hunger in africa. It is as much my problem as
it is nigerias. It is the consequence of over exploitation. The
british/and the colonial europeans notably french, germany , italians
and spanish robbed a lot of mankind in the name of christianity. And
is sitting pretty. This is again injustice. It is high time we return
to the people what we robbed of them. By allowing them also to grow
and prosper. Prosperity in one pocket of the world wont do good in the
long run.

roy
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi