I have never in my life seen such an idiot
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 01:03:39 UTC
Look at him:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_iraq_weapons_defense_040109212053
Krisztina
2004-01-10 05:34:21 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053

Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.

Krisztina

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 11:09:26 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053
Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.

George
http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/79105/IUMA/Bands/Miklos_L/audio/Miklos_L_-_Prisoners_Of_Desires.mp3
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-10 22:41:18 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040109/pl_afp/us_ira
q_weapons_defense_040109212053
Well, if you think THAT is BAD, you should have heard the crap that Perle and
Frum were dishing out on C-SPAN today in a presentation that they gave at the
American Enterprise Institute in reference to their book "End of Evil." It was
totally disgusting!!! These people have no sense of social accountability at
all. In fact, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn what the American
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.
George
--
http://artists.iuma.com/site-bin/mp3gen/79105/IUMA/Bands/Miklos_L/audio/Miklos_L_-_Prisoners_Of_Desires.mp3
Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of evil" in the form of
controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is sick, dictatorial. They
obviously don't have much understanding of humanity, history, etc. They are pissing
disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified from them (World leaders?)
sheryl
Krisztina
2004-01-11 04:28:08 UTC
Post by sheryl
Well if they are world leader then the world is in sorry shape.
sheryl
Well, you are certainly right about that, Sheryl. The world needs to stand up
and hold the US accountable for its actions, instead of allowing themselves to
be intimidated by these neo-CON bullies!!

And, let's face it!!! Terrorism is terrorism, by any other name...whether it be
on the individual, group, OR state level!!!!

Krisztina
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Krisztina
2004-01-11 04:22:28 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.
George
--
Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of evil" in the form of
controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is sick, dictatorial.
Yes, I agree totally!!! I lived in Hungary -- Apropos, magyar vagy? Nagyon
teszik a "neved" ;-) for ten years, five of which were under communist rule
and, let me tell you, I see the same kind of police state emerging here now.
Only it will be much worse here, because they are doing it in the name of
so-called freedom and democracy and employing the latest surveillence
technology and police tactics, as they trample all over our constitutional
rights!!!
Post by Krisztina
They
obviously don't have much understanding of humanity, history, etc.
No, and neither do they have a social conscience or feel any obligation to the
American people!!!! They are neo-CON artists and are interested only in
stuffing their own pockets and achieving global domination. Moreover, the US
had the audacity to incite the Hungarians to revolt in 1956, promising to come
to their assistance if they did. And, when they DID revolt in '56, the US sat
back and did NOTHING, allowed Hungarians to be gunned down and crushed by
Soviet tanks in Szabadsag Ter (FREEDOM Square)!!!

And NOW, the US has the unmitigated gall to launch a war of aggression --
moreover one based on lies! -- against another country, totally in
contravention of international law, claiming that it is all in the interest of
promoting freedom and democracy, even as they are now robbing us of our own
freedom here in the States!!!. What hypocrisy!!!!!!!
Post by Krisztina
They are pissing
disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified from them (World leaders?)
YES, It really is disgusting...to the point of being obscene!!!! As for the US
and UK being world leaders, far from it!!! They are the pariahs of the world
now!!!

Krisztina

BTW, I checked out that website in your signature. Nice!!! :-)))

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Roy Cecil
2004-01-11 15:47:08 UTC
Hello Krisztina,
I have seen the anger in your posting. Well the anger is universally
felt by a lot of people I know. I personally felt it about the whole
episode. But The question I asked me and my friends is 'Do we do
anything about it??'.
It is my personal opinion that countries are irrelevant. Recently
while working on some problems in networks, I was thinking how much
computing overhead is introduced because of countries and their
policing and self interest.
I guess people should work for one world. And for the prosperity of
the entire mankind.

If people are dying of hunger in africa. It is as much my problem as
it is nigerias. It is the consequence of over exploitation. The
british/and the colonial europeans notably french, germany , italians
and spanish robbed a lot of mankind in the name of christianity. And
is sitting pretty. This is again injustice. It is high time we return
to the people what we robbed of them. By allowing them also to grow
and prosper. Prosperity in one pocket of the world wont do good in the
long run.

roy
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 17:03:23 UTC
Post by Roy Cecil
Hello Krisztina,
I have seen the anger in your posting.
Its not anger. When you listen to Hungarian people talk you would think
they must be angry. Its more like a hello, how are you thing instead of
the I am so sorry, did I hurt your feelings thing. And when that hello
how are you thing is suppressed by government people, than comes me:
Hello mindfuckers! Just kidding.

Post by Roy Cecil
felt by a lot of people I know. I personally felt it about the whole
episode. But The question I asked me and my friends is 'Do we do
anything about it??'.
It is my personal opinion that countries are irrelevant. Recently
while working on some problems in networks, I was thinking how much
computing overhead is introduced because of countries and their
policing and self interest.
I guess people should work for one world. And for the prosperity of
the entire mankind.
I think that is a bit too much. Work for one world, common man.
Post by Roy Cecil
If people are dying of hunger in africa. It is as much my problem as
it is nigerias. It is the consequence of over exploitation. The
british/and the colonial europeans notably french, germany , italians
and spanish robbed a lot of mankind in the name of christianity. And
is sitting pretty. This is again injustice. It is high time we return
to the people what we robbed of them. By allowing them also to grow
and prosper. Prosperity in one pocket of the world wont do good in the
long run.
roy
Oil mob doin ugly things, anything they want. That's the political problem.
The US government is one giant corruption. Average sum of money required
to run for a carrier in the senate: $15 million. Its corruption.
Danny Uoyotnetsili
2004-01-19 21:26:21 UTC
Post by Roy Cecil
It is my personal opinion that countries are irrelevant. Recently
while working on some problems in networks, I was thinking how much
computing overhead is introduced because of countries and their
policing and self interest.
Thank you for this wonderful thought. I read your post weeks ago, and since
reading it, this thought has struck me as the most effective argument against
nationalism; and oddly enough it invokes the very principles of cost efficiency
inherent in capitalism.

With US jobs going overseas and free trade zones upsetting the integrity of
national sovereignty more and more, it's obvious now to me that capitalism and
nationalism are ultimately at odds with each other.

If I may venture a little further (and draw upon a historical example), I
surmise we are all ultimately headed for a post nationalistic period of gated
feudal corporate estates, in lieu of national borders.

If this is actually the case, then silicon valley and other specialized,
modern, internationalized corporate communities, all over the US and in other
countries, are nascent examples of these.

Danny Uoyotnetsili

gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 19:32:24 UTC
Post by Krisztina
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
people think, nor other countries either, for that matter.
Krisztina
Yeah. That's how I see it too. Thanks.
George
--
Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of evil" in the form of
controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is sick, dictatorial.
Yes, I agree totally!!! I lived in Hungary -- Apropos, magyar vagy? Nagyon
teszik a "neved" ;-) for ten years, five of which were under communist rule
and, let me tell you, I see the same kind of police state emerging here now.
Only it will be much worse here, because they are doing it in the name of
so-called freedom and democracy and employing the latest surveillence
technology and police tactics, as they trample all over our constitutional
rights!!!
I think Gore calls it sacrificing civil rights. He also keeps using the partisan
and bypartisanship words a lot, I am not sure what he means by them, I don't hear
Hungarian polititians ever use the word "partiza'n". Sorry, I am a comic. :-)
I am Hungarian (25% by blood), but remember its communist spirit well from
highschool. As a kid coming from the US to Hungarian highschool, I was the only
one who became not eligible for KISZ, the youth communist society. For that kids
in school were ashamed to show up in school halls with me, and even on streets,
so I don't need to be reminded. It was a me and them and the commie school teachers.
:-)
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
Bush is an ignorant one directional jerk. Or at least have become one. I recall
him mixing democratic and republican issues freely in the beginning, but now he
has become a black and white Republican imo. And most of the US has grown to either
love him or hate him, black and white, not much thinking any more. I think that is
what Soros has pointed out as his memories from Hungarian childhood, us and them.
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
They are pissing
disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified from them (World leaders?)
YES, It really is disgusting...to the point of being obscene!!!! As for the US
and UK being world leaders, far from it!!! They are the pariahs of the world
now!!!
I personally am just laughing at the whole Bush thing, but I am unique. Better
than crying. I do incline to hate the Bush Administration though because they
make everybody look like someone they are not.
George
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 19:50:22 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
Krisztina
BTW, I checked out that website in your signature. Nice!!! :-)))
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
George
I changed my mind. They are assholes. Jerks. Fanatics. Loonatics. Psychos. Crazy people
running an insanely powerful country. They are just idiots. And that's what I think.

George
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 20:09:09 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
Krisztina
BTW, I checked out that website in your signature. Nice!!! :-)))
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
George
I changed my mind. They are assholes. Jerks. Fanatics. Loonatics. Psychos. Crazy people
running an insanely powerful country. They are just idiots. And that's what I think.
George
I mean I haven't changed my mind. I just can't speak my mind. I notice that in Colorado
it is too sensitive and mostly illegal to wear "I hate Bush" buttons (he is not my
president, etc.) but it would be not sensitive at all to wear pro-Bush statements. Its
like Bush is America, period.... Its like a living hell.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 20:16:49 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
Krisztina
BTW, I checked out that website in your signature. Nice!!! :-)))
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
George
I changed my mind. They are assholes. Jerks. Fanatics. Loonatics. Psychos. Crazy people
running an insanely powerful country. They are just idiots. And that's what I think.
George
I mean I haven't changed my mind. I just can't speak my mind. I notice that in Colorado
it is too sensitive and mostly illegal to wear "I hate Bush" buttons (he is not my
president, etc.) but it would be not sensitive at all to wear pro-Bush statements. Its
like Bush is America, period.... Its like a living hell.
In the US people have to shut their mouths. As a russain dude once poited out to me:
the US feels like the least free country in the world. I'm not into politics at all.
And I hate politics in general. But I noticed, and I still don't care too much
personally. I am not a politically motivated and challenged kid who feels like posting
stickers around town as we saw in Hungary sometimes in the past, followed by police
catching the kid and hearing him being taken to the police washing room, and later to
his obvious destination: jail. If he got out of jail, he was banned from all academics
opportunities, not to mention his job future, thanks to his credit report in his id
document. Credit history is a big discusting thing in the US too. It just has different
form.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 20:28:18 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
I think what I can't stomach is seeing politicians like Bush and dark friends with IQs
somewhere between 20 and 30. And that's an optimistic number. Can't beat that 30.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 21:09:34 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
And second what I can't stand is being called "az Amerika'nus" by my highschool classmates.
This transformed mutant 25% hungarian-americanized-basketball-playing commie was rolling to
school with his long hair on a top-of-the-line skateboard imported from hand made shops
in Washington DC, while others had to take the bus, and not to mention these hard studying
weekend-only rollers entertained themselves with their little plastic Hungarian versions.
Lesson? Its been like 20 years. Ahem, so...rry. I have no idea what I am talking about,
besides thinking you are really cool Chris. :-)

Gyuri
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-11 21:29:49 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
I think I figured out the problem at large, just for myself and from my perspective, my
opinion, etc. We can see the source of why Americans have such a big mouth. Skateboards,
really cool things, etc. that they brought the world that we all love the US for.
The worlds greatest researchers are in the US. And we Hungarians and most Europeans
have a deep respect for culture and tradition at large, not to mention enjoying a
different kind of freedom Europe is enjoying after the iron curtain came down.
But I think Bush and friends have shown that they couldn't cares less about traditions,
cultures but care more about their bank accounts. And they have just shown themselves
just that. And we puke. I think.
gyurmabugyi
Poetically adding: And we puke.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-12 04:12:54 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
In Europe, anyone wearing a he is not my president button, people may look weirldly at
the person, but that's all. In the US its all so politically sensitive. The US is ridiculous.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-12 04:31:24 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krisztina
Post by Krisztina
[...]
In Spanish movie theaters they released a movie about a famous Spanish politician rubbing
president Aznar's private parts in a bathtub. Bush on the other hand is a sacred man, the
leader of mankind with an IQ of 25. Nobody is going to rub his cowboy private parts in
any movie theaters, I can tell you that. Its like Cheney rubbing Bush's balls. I'll
make that movie. That should cheer me up.
gyurmabugyi
I am going to sleep now. Good night everybody. I quit this NG.
Krissie-Kat
2004-01-12 07:55:15 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
I am going to sleep now. Good night everybody. I quit this NG.
:-(((((

Don't leave yet!!!! I will reply to your posts tomorrow!!! I promise ;-)

Had one of THOSE days today and have been out of it. In fact, I have one of
those LIVES ;-) ....lolol

Krisz

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Krissie-Kat
2004-01-12 08:00:47 UTC
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by gyurmabugyi
I am going to sleep now. Good night everybody. I quit this NG.
:-(((((
Don't leave yet!!!! I will reply to your posts tomorrow!!! I promise ;-)
Had one of THOSE days today and have been out of it. In fact, I have one of
those LIVES ;-) ....lolol
I meant, don't QUIT this NG. I enjoy reading your posts and will reply to at
least some of them tomorrow :-)

Krisz

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-13 14:09:05 UTC
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by gyurmabugyi
I am going to sleep now. Good night everybody. I quit this NG.
:-(((((
Don't leave yet!!!! I will reply to your posts tomorrow!!! I promise ;-)
Had one of THOSE days today and have been out of it. In fact, I have one of
those LIVES ;-) ....lolol
I meant, don't QUIT this NG. I enjoy reading your posts and will reply to at
least some of them tomorrow :-)
Krisz
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Kedves Krisz,

I don't want you to reply to me. I have nothing against you, well, except drop
that Kat thing. It fucks my mind. My mother does not have a license plate. Take
care,

Gyuri
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-13 17:14:00 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by gyurmabugyi
I am going to sleep now. Good night everybody. I quit this NG.
:-(((((
Don't leave yet!!!! I will reply to your posts tomorrow!!! I promise ;-)
Had one of THOSE days today and have been out of it. In fact, I have one of
those LIVES ;-) ....lolol
I meant, don't QUIT this NG. I enjoy reading your posts and will reply to at
least some of them tomorrow :-)
Krisz
FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
Kedves Krisz,
I don't want you to reply to me. I have nothing against you, well, except drop
that Kat thing. It fucks my mind. My mother does not have a license plate. Take
care,
Gyuri
Ha szenvedek, nem tudok sajnalni. Ha lenne miert szenvedni, akkor ez ervenyes pont
lenne, ... talan megsem, mert azert ha szenvedek, akkor is szerintem tudok sajnalni
valaki mast aki szenved. Tulajdonkeppen ez a baj a felreertesekkel, hogy most
akkor mi miert szenvedjunk ha valamiert szenvedni kene, meg hat igazan tulajdonkeppen
en geci vagyok. De nem akarok az lenni, mert hat nem annak kene lennie a lenyegnek.
A felreertes a lenyeg. Amikor lehet latni hogy mi van tulajdonkeppen, de nem lehet
egyeterteni. Es miert, azt nem tudom. Es akkor ez fogozodhat. Mit tudom en mi van mar.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-13 17:58:37 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by gyurmabugyi
[...]
Persze ezekben a csoportokban minden teorikus es nem erzelmes. Mert az erzelmeket
konnyu felreerteni. Szoval... Ime Kadar Janos stilusban ertelmetlenul buzeralo,
vagyis egyszeru kemeny teorizalo hozzaallasal es emminens oskolaszeru peldabemutato
stilusban, de megse Kadar szofososassal, bar egyszeruen ertelmetlen unalmas csevegessel,
a tema es dolgoknak az egyszeru kitarasanak erdekeben (a tema kibugyolalasa, a jo
seggbekurasa, es viszont latasra) a fent emlitett dolgok nem tul eszeveszettlen
kielizelese, kibeszelese, de ugy mond "analizalasa". Erted? Szoval a fenti tema:
a szenvedo egyetertes. (Na most hany eves vagyok? 14.) A tema: A szenvedo egyetertes
hol mashol mint a nuthouse-ban. Jo napot kivanok, nekem bajom van. Nekem is ugyanaz.
Akkor minden jo. Viszont latasra.

Ez nem idiotizmus bazdmeg Sari. Nyugodtan megkerdezheted... Gyuri, te hulye vagy?
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-13 19:59:35 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by gyurmabugyi
[...]
I was just telling her in Hungarian that my work in neuropsychology was referenced
by over a hundred research articles and also in many journals.

http://obchod.portal.cz/scripts/detail.asp?id=2737&tmplid=27
Krisztina
2004-01-14 04:57:41 UTC
gyurmabugyi ***@nomail.com wrote in message
<***@nomail.com>

[snipped for brevity]

GEORGE: Isn't it amazing, from the way I see it is that they preach "end of
evil" in the form of controlling (policing) the world, which idea by itself is
sick, dictatorial.

KRISZTINA: Yes, I agree totally!!! I lived in Hungary -- Apropos, magyar vagy?
Nagyon tetszik a "neved" ;-) for ten years, five of which were under communist
rule and, let me tell you, I see the same kind of police state emerging here
now. Only it will be much worse here, because they are doing it in the name of
so-called freedom and democracy and employing the latest surveillence
technology and police tactics, as they trample all over our constitutional
rights!!!

GEORGE: I think Gore calls it sacrificing civil rights. He also keeps using
the partisan and bipartisanship words a lot, I am not sure what he means by
them, I don't hear Hungarian polititians ever use the word "partiza'n". Sorry,
I am a comic. :-)

KRISZ: Those words don't have any meaning for him. Just hype, that's all, to
distinguish himself from THEM, whoever THEY are. Now, the word "partizan" DOES
have a familiar ring to me ;-) Takes me back to my travels through what WAS
Yugoslavia, through Szabadka ... errr... Subotica ... and listening to all that
partizan talk on the train all the way from Beograd to Sarajevo.

GEORGE: I am Hungarian (25% by blood), but remember its communist spirit well
from highschool.

KRISZ: What's the other 75? ;-)

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'm not magyar at all (am part Swedish, part
Kurdish), although, having lived and worked in Hungary for ten years -- five of
which were under the Kadar regime -- I certainly feel like one now and have
been dubbed an honorary magyar by many, itt...amott ;-) Even wrote a book
about the "fall" and its effects, which was a real nightmare, believe me!!!!
Anyway, those five years that I lived under communist rule had to be among the
most difficult years of my life and took nerves of steel, a strong cynical
sense of humor, and incredible adaptive abilities. I mean, like Hungarians are
complex enough people, as it is, but their political environment is nothing
short of insane!!!! The old "five magyars, six opinions" if you get what I
mean, not to mention all the backstabbing and intrigue that goes on over there,
which I ended up getting caught up in ... big time....lolol

GEORGE: As a kid coming from the US to Hungarian highschool, I was the only
one who became not eligible for KISZ, the youth communist society. For that
kids in school were ashamed to show up in school halls with me, and even on
streets, so I don't need to be reminded. It was a me and them and the commie
school teachers :-)

KRISZ: Well, I had my own encounter with THAT organization!!! My first year in
Hungary, I attended JATE in Szeged. Am into folk dancing in a big way (I lead a
Greek dance group here in the DC area and used to attend the Sirtos Gorog
Tanchaz in Pest religiously) and wanted to attend a magyar tanchaz in Szeged.

Unfortunately, at that time, the ONLY tanchaz in Szeged was one held by KISZ
and one couldn't attend it unless one was a member. Well, I thought, what the
hell!!! (Actually, I thought I could just saunter over there and charm my way
in for the evening without any hassle. Little did I know!!!) Anyway, when I
got there, they informed me that I could not attend unless I joined KISZ!!!
Well, like I said, what the hell!!! So, I paid my admission fee, got my
membership card and mused as to how I must have been the oldest member ever of
that organization....lolol. Geeeeeeeeesh!!!

And if that were not bad enough, my "advisor" at JATE was also my "big brother"
... NEVER missed a trick!!!! Not even when I was making "runs" to Rumania
[spelling intentional] on behalf of the Hungarian minority there....lolol
Heard that he later became the amabassador to Australia though, so guess it
paid to have been a party member, even AFTER the fall.

GEORGE: They obviously don't have much understanding of humanity, history, etc.

KRISZ: No, and neither do they have a social conscience or feel any obligation
to the American people!!!! They are neo-CON artists and are interested only in
stuffing their own pockets and achieving global domination. Moreover, the US
had the audacity to incite the Hungarians to revolt in 1956, promising to come
to their assistance if they did. And, when they DID revolt in '56, the US sat
back and did NOTHING, allowed Hungarians to be gunned down and crushed by
Soviet tanks in Szabadsag Ter (FREEDOM Square)!!!

And NOW, the US has the unmitigated gall to launch a war of
aggression--moreover one based on lies! -- against another country, totally in
contravention of international law, claiming that it is all in the interest of
promoting freedom and democracy, even as they are now robbing us of our own
freedom here in the States!!!. What hypocrisy!!!!!!!

GEORGE: Bush is an ignorant one directional jerk. Or at least has become one.
I recall him mixing democratic and republican issues freely in the beginning,
but now he has become a black and white Republican imo. And most of the US has
grown to either love him or hate him, black and white, not much thinking any
more. I think that is what Soros has pointed out as his memories from Hungarian
childhood, us and them.

KRISZ: Well, I don't see him as either a dem or a repug. Don't even think he
has a clue as to what the differences are ... I mean, WERE. He is just a
self-aggrandizing MORON, that's all!!!

As for the parties themselves, the donkeys are dead now, as far as I can tell,
and the elephants seem to have forgotten what this country is supposed to be
all about and have become nothing more than a bunch of greedy, grubby, fascists
now.

As for Soros, didn't know that he has published his memoirs. Wouldn't mind
reading them. Are they in English? Met him in Hungary and was much impressed.
In fact, he gave me a grant to continue translating the poetry of the Nyugat
generation. (No, I am not a poet or even in the literary profession; it's an
avocational pursuit of mine -- like my Greek dancing -- but have had some of my
translations published In Irish literary journals.)

In any event, I'm glad to see that Soros is bankrolling a REAL democratic
movement here now. Let's hope that his investment pays off, and those
CON-artists are ousted in November.

GEORGE: They are pissing disgusting, I agree. I guess I am just still horrified
from them (World leaders?)

KRISZ: YES, It really is disgusting...to the point of being obscene!!!! As for
the US and UK being world leaders, far from it!!! They are the pariahs of the
world now!!!

GEORGE: I personally am just laughing at the whole Bush thing, but I am unique.
Better than crying. I do incline to hate the Bush Administration though because
they make everybody look like someone they are not.

I changed my mind. They are assholes. Jerks. Fanatics. Loonatics. Psychos.
Crazy people running an insanely powerful country. They are just idiots. And
that's what I think.

KRISZ: Well, we are in total agreement on that!!! They are all of the above and
then some!!!

GEORGE: I mean I haven't changed my mind. I just can't speak my mind. I notice
that in Colorado it is too sensitive and mostly illegal to wear "I hate Bush"
buttons (he is not my president, etc.) but it would be not be sensitive at all
to wear pro-Bush statements. Its like Bush is America, period.... Its like a
living hell.

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!! When the head of a country -- and NOT its people!!!
-- becomes synonomous and inseparable with the image of that country, then you
no longer have a democratically functioning society. Just a Vlach and his flock
;-)

In fact, I'm beginning to feel more and more like I'm living on some other
planet. I keep looking around to see if there are any dunes present
yet....lolol

Krisz

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.
gyurmabugyi
2004-01-14 06:40:09 UTC
Post by Krisztina
[snipped for brevity]
[...]
Thanks for trying, but... I do love greek dancing!!! Running
up and down the house with a lot of people in house parties. Unfortunately there
is a meaning conflict. I enjoyed your stories and appreciated your kindness.

George
Krisztina
2004-01-14 05:14:44 UTC
Post by gyurmabugyi
Post by Krissie-Kat
Post by Krissie-Kat
least some of them tomorrow :-)
Krisz
Kedves Krisz,
I don't want you to reply to me. I have nothing against you, well, except drop
that Kat thing. It fucks my mind.
Szia, Gyuri!

Is this better? No more Krissie-kat...lol Anyway, that nick goes with my other
name. Sorry about that! This is the adult Krisz; Opa is my adolescent
counterpart.

J/K...That moniker comes from my earlier days when I frequented the SCG group
and was involved in a kitty "porn" sitcom in there. It started as a harmless
joke, then rapidly got a bit out of hand when some of the old fogies and
prudish females in there got uptight by the whole thing....lolol
Post by gyurmabugyi
My mother does not have a license plate.
MICSODA?!!!! .... LOLOL
Post by gyurmabugyi
Take care,
Neked is!! ;-)
Post by gyurmabugyi
Gyuri
Ismerunk egymast? Ismerem egy Gyorgy-et Kalifornia-ban.

Krisz

FAR AWAY IS NEAR AT HAND IN IMAGES OF ELSEWHERE.